· The profiles, used in KCS Glass Balcony Systems, have been specially designed for this system.
· The Case Profile, used in KCS Glass Balcony Covering Systems, has been designed as 2-channelled, enabling conveyance of two bearings in each pillar.
· In KCS Glazing System, a knob handle is used for opening the panels that creates an aesthetic appearance and facilitates the process of opening and closing the glass panels
· KCS Glass Balcony System can be mounted with a particular of top-conveyance and bottom-conveyance when deemed necessary. There are 8 bearings in each wing. If the system is mounted from the top, 4 bearings at the top assume conveyance, and 4 bearings at the bottom assume guidance; if the system is mounted from the bottom, 4 bearings at the bottom assume conveyance and 4 bearings at the top assume guidance.
· The wheel support brackets of KCS Balcony Systems have been made of stainless steel against corrosion.
· Due to new designed automatic outlet it is switched itself off. This makes it easy to use curtains.
· In KCS Glass Balcony System, apart from two separate Side- Stiffening Profiles, using Hair Roving and Silicon Roving, Case Side-Stiffening Profile, and Glass Side-Stiffening Profile, which do not need any roving, can be used as well.
· In KCS Glass Balcony System, anodized (natural), and white are the standard colors. Special colors can be applied upon request.